Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.112 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,831 (NZ$1,552) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)