Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.191 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,952 (NZ$1,238) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.30 (about 1 hour ago)