Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01537 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,715 (241,654 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)