Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,948 (241,832 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)