Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08556 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,582 (Php41,861) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)