Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,762 (€1,006) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (30 minutes ago)