Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.790 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,427 (€924) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)