Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.817 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,396 (€913) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)