Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.778 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,791 (€1,003) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)