Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.606 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,190 (6,912 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)