Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,090 (6,160 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)