Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,049 (6,224 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)