Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,560 (5,582 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bloemfontein costs R 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)