Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,697 prices entered by 598 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.684 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,188 (€1,108) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (42 minutes ago)