Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.336 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,258 (AU$1,876) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)