Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.188 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,160 (AU$1,618) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 1 hour ago)