Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.366 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,422 (AU$1,314) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)