Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.983 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,189 (AU$1,740) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)