Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,917 prices entered by 690 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.208 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,177 (Dirham 3,458) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (43 minutes ago)