Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,529 prices entered by 651 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.214 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 68% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,210 (Dirham 3,467) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)