Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,696 prices entered by 733 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.166 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 69% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,246 (Dirham 4,497) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)