Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,796 prices entered by 665 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.210 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,185 (Dirham 4,286) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (38 minutes ago)