Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,951 prices entered by 881 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.059 MYR / AED
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,383 (Dirham 5,085) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)