Cost of living comparison between Douala, Cameroon and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00698 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,110 (588,875 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)