Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00730 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,099 (561,506 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)