Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,250 (3,102TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)