Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.032 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,656 (3,541TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)