Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.757 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,840 (€1,017) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)