Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,708 (元5,809) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (40 minutes ago)