Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,299 (元6,819) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)