Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.215 MYR / QAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 87% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,005 (5,766 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)