Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.217 MYR / QAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 90% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,747 (3,902 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)