Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 MYR / QAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 75% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,481 (5,937 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)