Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.149 MYR / QAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 82% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,022 (5,240 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (about 1 hour ago)