Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.224 MYR / QAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 91% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,145 (5,838 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)