Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,710 (1,360,837 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)