Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02502 MYR / DJF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 110% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,566 (262,445 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)