Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.195 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,196 (2,674TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)