Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.219 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,113 (2,554TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)