Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,139 (R$ 3,249) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)