Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.378 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,244 (R$ 3,081) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)