Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06763 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,253 (₨62,883) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (42 minutes ago)