Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06640 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,387 (₨51,004) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (37 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)