Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.291 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 71% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,404 ($1,492) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)