Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.696 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,913 (€1,046) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (32 minutes ago)