Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03695 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,364 (₨ 91,046) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)