Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04100 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,901 (₨ 70,743) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Pattaya costs 700 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)