Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03661 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,096 (₨ 84,568) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 2 hours ago)