Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06820 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,120 (₨31,091) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)