Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06660 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,620 (₨39,344) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)