Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05066 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,811 (Taka 75,221) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)