Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05307 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,736 (Taka 70,396) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)