Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05346 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,454 (Taka 64,603) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)