Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05587 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,596 (Taka 64,366) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)