Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04727 MYR / BDT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,204 (Taka 110,094) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)