Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.979 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,071 ($1,274) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)