Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.283 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,750 ($1,109) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)