Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04094 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,665 (₨113,938) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)