Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03385 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,801 (₨112,284) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)