Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,298 (Rp 11,753,250) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)