Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,270 (Rp 9,995,250) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)