Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,362 (Rp 10,163,318) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (35 minutes ago)