Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,575 (Rp 7,998,093) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)