Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,131 (Rp 11,159,040) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)