Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01540 MYR / HUF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,673 (238,459 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)