Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.148 MYR / PAB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,686 (889 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)