Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.010 MYR / PAB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,657 (912 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)