Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.718 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,511 (€744) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)