Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 230% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,326 (元16,057) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)