Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07469 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,973 (Php39,799) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)