Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.318 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM7,252 (AU$2,186) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)