Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.817 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,672 (€970) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)