Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.779 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,391 (€1,128) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)