Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00182 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,084 (2,240,978 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (36 minutes ago)