Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00182 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,292 (2,363,316 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)