Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,055 (2,055,986 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)