Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00187 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,578 (2,452,182 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)