Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 MYR / TZS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,930 (2,245,298 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)