Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,074 (﷼ 2,585) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)