Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.039 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,150 (﷼ 3,993) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)