Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,942 (﷼ 3,444) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)