Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 MYR / SYP *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 25% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,772 (338,057 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (41 minutes ago)