Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00773 MYR / SYP *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,666 (345,069 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)