Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00722 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,554 (630,299 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)