Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00704 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,959 (704,453 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)