Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00723 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,431 (751,246 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)