Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00377 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,197 (₩848,590) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)