Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00382 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,040 (₩1,057,638) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)