Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00362 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,872 (₩1,347,544) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)