Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00378 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,915 (₩1,298,533) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)