Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00382 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,028 (₩1,314,755) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)