Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,738 (21,709,215 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (28 minutes ago)