Cost of living comparison between Da Nang, Vietnam and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,373 (22,236,626 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)