Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,601 (2,310 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)