Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06805 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 10% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,816 (₨41,376) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (31 minutes ago)