Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.375 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,597 (S/. 1,889) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)