Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.378 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,724 (R$ 1,977) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)