Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00653 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,307 (CH$659,181) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)