Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44553 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,283 (Bs 5,125) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (24 minutes ago)