Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22003 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,268 (Mex$ 14,853) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (37 minutes ago)