Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23052 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,399 (Mex$ 10,409) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)